Premium CEP Canadian Exclusive Package (not available at big box stores)
All Weber® Premium Gas Grills feature the following:
- 9mm stainless steel rod cooking grates
- Enclosed cart with stainless steel doors and stainless steel door handles
- Exclusive colours:
CEP 310 and CEP-330 available in Smoke and Black
Weber Premium Genesis CEP-330 Steel Grey
- 3 stainless steel burners
- 38,000 BTU burners
- 12,000 BTU flush mounted side burner
- 10,000 BTU-per-hour input Sear Station® burner
- Individual electronic ignition system
- 9mm Stainless steel rod cooking grills
- Stainless Steel flavorizer bars
- Porcelain-enameled heat deflectors
- Double-walled Porcelain-enameled lid with center-mounted thermometer
and accent-colored, cast-aluminum end caps
- Front-mount control panel
- 507 sq. in. primary cooking area
- 130 sq. in. warming rack
- 637 sq. in. total cooking area
- Enclosed cart with stainless steel doors and stainless steel handles
- Six tool holders
- Enclosed tank storage area and precision fuel gauge (LP models only)
- 2 heavy duty front locking castors
- 2 heavy duty back swivel castors
- Natural gas models come with 10' 3/8" coupler flexible hose
- LP models tank not included
- Limited warranty
Assembled: 58W x 25D x 48H
Boxed: 42W x 33D x 25H
Weight: 179 lbs
| Premium Vinyl Cover Genesis - 7553
| 3-Piece Tool Set - 6445
| Cooking Grill Porcelain (EA) - 62152
| Grill Out Handle Light - 7516
| Genesis Rotisserie Kit - 7519
| Cast iron griddle - 2011 Genesis - 7566
Price: Limited Stock Remaining
• Assembled for $ 50.00
• Delivered to LOCAL AREA for $ 60.00
|Aluminum Castings - 25 Years, 2 year paint excludung fading. Stainless Hood Section 25 years. Burners 10 years. Stianless Steel Cooking Grills 5 years no rust through. Flavorizer bars 5 years no rust through. All remaining Parts, 2 years.
What's included with my delivery?
|Our delivery teams will:
- Fire-test the product to insure consistency of flame height and ignition,
if there is a connected gas line, or LP tank filled. (excluding built-in grills)
- Check to insure all components are complete.
- Recheck fit and finish of barbecue.
- Demonstrate how to turn the BBQ on/off.
- Present owner's manual.
- Recycle your old grill, if requested.
|Our delivery teams are not able to:
- Run gas lines.
- Connect built-in barbecues to gas line.
- Deliver or fill LP Tanks.