The Bradley Smoker Cookbook takes the art of smoking, a process that can be intimidating to the beginner, and demonstrates just how accessible it truly is. The Bradley Smoker Cookbook features recipes from five of Bradley Smokers pro staff.
The book includes more than one hundred pages of original photographs and recipes for soups, vegetable dishes, salads, wild game, fruit, clams, and numerous other dishes that wouldn’t typically be associated with smoking.
From appetizers to desserts, The Bradley Smoker Cookbook features recipes that anyone can duplicate with their own smoker. Recipes include:
- Smoked Tuna and Avocado Salad
- Smoked Sweet Chili Nuts
- Elk Summer Sausage
- Smoked Sea Salt Caramels
- Cajun Smoked Catfish And many more!
Whether you’re a veteran who is looking to get creative with your smoker or a novice who is looking for new ways to enjoy your kitchen—this book is for you!
Available at Johnstones North Vancouver and Surrey Locations.
We offer Setup and Delivery within the Greater Vancouver Area. North Vancouver, West Vancouver, Vancouver, Burnaby, Richmond, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Cloverdale, Surrey, White Rock, Abbotsford, Langley, Delta, Chilliwack, Whistler, Squamish, Pemberton and the entire GVRD.
You must call one of our stores to arrange delivery dates.
Deliveries are scheduled by phone
North Vancouver at 604-985-0234
Surrey at 604-372-4055
Please note we cannot offer next day delivery. We will do our best to fit you into the next available slot.
What's included with my delivery?
Our delivery teams will:
- Fire-test the product to ensure consistency of flame height and ignition, if there is a connected gas line, or LP tank filled. (excluding built-in grills)
- Check to insure all components are complete.
- Recheck fit and finish of barbecue.
- Demonstrate how to turn the BBQ on/off.
- Present owner's manual.
- Recycle your old grill, if requested.
Our delivery teams are not able to:
- Run gas lines.
- Connect NG built-in barbecues to gas line.
- Deliver or fill LP Tanks.