Optional Exact Fit Accessories
Premium Cover 68590
Deluxe Griddle 11239
Stainless Steel Rod Cooking Grids 11153
Heavy Duty Cast Iron Cooking Grids 11229
- 60,000 BTU main burner output
- 10,000 BTU commercial-grade side burner
- 15,000 BTU stainless steel rear rotisserie burner and premium rotisserie kit
- 1,000 sq. in. / 6,452 sq. cm. total cooking space including 2 porcelain coated warming racks
- 500 sq. in. / 3,225 sq. cm. primary large cookbox
- 250 sq. in. / 1,613 sq. cm. primary small cookbox
- Professional cast stainless steel cooking grids
- Six stainless steel Dual-Tube™ burners
- Stainless steel Flav-R-Wave™ cooking system
- Linear-Flow™ valves with 180° sensi-touch™ control
- Sure-lite™ electronic dual-electrode ignition system
- Two Deluxe Accu-Temp™ thermometers
- Stainless steel cookbox with cast aluminium end caps
- Two durable stainless steel lids
- Roll-action lids with cast aluminium end caps
- Stylish and durable stainless steel handles
- Rigid steel cabinet with stainless steel doors
- Slide-out grease tray system
- Rust resistant zinc coated steel components
- Premium powder-coat epoxy paint finish on cabinet
- Propane models have a pull-out tank drawer for easy changes
- Built-in lights located in the cook box and on the control knobs
- Side burner included, must be used or gas supply line capped off
Assembled: 86.6W x 30.5D x 50H
Boxed: 49W x 44D x 26H
Weight: 754 lbs
We offer Setup and Delivery within the Greater Vancouver Area. North Vancouver, West Vancouver, Vancouver, Burnaby, Richmond, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Cloverdale, Surrey, White Rock, Abbotsford, Langley, Delta, Chilliwack, Whistler, Squamish, Pemberton and the entire GVRD.
You must call one of our stores to arrange delivery dates.
Deliveries are scheduled by phone
North Vancouver at 604-985-0234
Surrey at 604-372-4055
Please note we cannot offer next day delivery. We will do our best to fit you into the next available slot.
What's included with my delivery?
Our delivery teams will:
- Fire-test the product to ensure consistency of flame height and ignition, if there is a connected gas line, or LP tank filled. (excluding built-in grills)
- Check to insure all components are complete.
- Recheck fit and finish of barbecue.
- Demonstrate how to turn the BBQ on/off.
- Present owner's manual.
- Recycle your old grill, if requested.
Our delivery teams are not able to:
- Run gas lines.
- Connect NG built-in barbecues to gas line.
- Deliver or fill LP Tanks.
Warranty: Limited Lifetime on cook box, 15 years top to bottom.