- 865 sq. in. / 5,580 sq cm total cooking space including porcelain-coated warming rack.
- 625 sq.in. / 4,032 sq.cm. primary cooking space.
- Stainless steel spit rod and forks with electric motor.
- Steel hopper holds up to 22 lbs of pellets.
- Dial-design for easy and precise temperature settings.
- Preset temperature buttons: smoke, roast or grill.
- Two electronic meat probes.
- Broil King® Pellet Grilling App.
- 2mm/14 gauge steel construction
- Heavy-duty cast-iron cooking grids
- Double-wall lid with oven-grade gasket
- Durable steel cooking chamber
- Sturdy auger with heavy-duty motor
- Removable stainless steel drip tray.
- Removable ash collector.
- Removable hidden grease tray with disposable liners.
- Burn-pot agitator for easy clean out.
- Large diameter steel chimney with Roto-Draft damper
- Removable stainless steel side shelf
- Durable steel bottom shelf.
- Stylish and durable stainless steel handle.
- Four durable steel legs with two leg-levelers.
- Two large 8"/20.3cm crack-proof wheels.
- Integrated bottle opener on side shelf.
- Durable high-heat paint finish (600C/1,000F)
Optional Exact Fit Accessories
Premium Cover 67069
Deluxe Griddle 11239
Stainless Steel Cooking Grids 18653
Cast Stainless Steel Cooking Grids 11249
Assembled: HEIGHT 52.5 LENGTH 50 WIDTH 26
Boxed: HEIGHT 30.75 LENGTH 48.75 WIDTH 22.5
Weight: 275 lbs
We offer Setup and Delivery within the Greater Vancouver Area. North Vancouver, West Vancouver, Vancouver, Burnaby, Richmond, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Cloverdale, Surrey, White Rock, Abbotsford, Langley, Delta, Chilliwack, Whistler, Squamish, Pemberton and the entire GVRD.
You must call one of our stores to arrange delivery dates.
Deliveries are scheduled by phone
North Vancouver at 604-985-0234
Surrey at 604-372-4055
Please note we cannot offer next day delivery. We will do our best to fit you into the next available slot.
What's included with my delivery?
Our delivery teams will:
- Fire-test the product to ensure consistency of flame height and ignition, if there is a connected gas line, or LP tank filled. (excluding built-in grills)
- Check to insure all components are complete.
- Recheck fit and finish of barbecue.
- Demonstrate how to turn the BBQ on/off.
- Present owner's manual.
- Recycle your old grill, if requested.
Our delivery teams are not able to:
- Run gas lines.
- Connect NG built-in barbecues to gas line.
- Deliver or fill LP Tanks.
Warranty: 5 years on body, 3 years on parts and paint.