LAST ONE REMAINING
Not Exactly as Shown: This model has two drawers on the left side and one door on the right
- COOKING SURFACE 28" L x 21" D
- ACTUAL WEIGHT 270 LBS
- BURNERS 4
- DIMENSIONS 58½" L x 28" D x 53¼" H
- SHIPPING WEIGHT 325 LBS
- BTUH 64,500
- Gas grill constructed of 304 stainless steel including grids, burners and all fasteners
- 15,000 BTUH stainless steel burners
- Ready to use: ships completely assembled and comes with an insert shell ready to drop into an island
- Includes water pan with drain port to ease cleaning and help eliminate grease fires from occurring
- 16 ga stainless steel radiants that remain in place during transportation and cleaning
- c ETL us, ETL Sanitation listed, Conforms to ANSI Z83.11/CSA 1.8 and NSF Standard 4
- Unibody design for lighter weight and added strength
- Stainless steel pilot burner tube system
- Regulator for NG & LP models
- Factory technician tested prior to shipping
- 1 year parts and labor limited warranty
- Lifetime warranty on body and cooking grids and 10 years on burners
15,000 BTUH stainless steel burners are placed every 5.75" to ensure the most even heat pattern possible. These units heat up to cooking temperature within 5 minutes. Our stainless steel burners and cooking grills carry a 10 year and lifetime warranty, respectively.
Available at Johnstones North Vancouver and Surrey Locations.
We offer Setup and Delivery within the Greater Vancouver Area. North Vancouver, West Vancouver, Vancouver, Burnaby, Richmond, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Cloverdale, Surrey, White Rock, Abbotsford, Langley, Delta, Chilliwack, Whistler, Squamish, Pemberton and the entire GVRD.
You must call one of our stores to arrange delivery dates.
Deliveries are scheduled by phone
North Vancouver at 604-985-0234
Surrey at 604-372-4055
Please note we cannot offer next day delivery. We will do our best to fit you into the next available slot.
What's included with my delivery?
Our delivery teams will:
- Fire-test the product to ensure consistency of flame height and ignition, if there is a connected gas line, or LP tank filled. (excluding built-in grills)
- Check to insure all components are complete.
- Recheck fit and finish of barbecue.
- Demonstrate how to turn the BBQ on/off.
- Present owner's manual.
- Recycle your old grill, if requested.
Our delivery teams are not able to:
- Run gas lines.
- Connect NG built-in barbecues to gas line.
- Deliver or fill LP Tanks.