This Series 9 Built in 36in Grill is designed for premium outdoor kitchens and will take your outdoor cooking experience to the next level.
- Secondary cooking surface allows you to use a wide repertoire of cooking styles and cater for a crowd
- Intuitive lighting with stadium-style hood lights and bezel lit control dials
- Easy to lift 90° hood for better access when cooking
- Delivers 25,000 BTU/hr total power per burner allowing you to precisely control heat from 300°F to 1100°F
Extra cooking area
More room when cooking for a crowd with a secondary cooking space that can fit a broiling pan for slow cooking, roasting, sauces, or to keep food warm after searing.
Brilliant 12 volt lighting safely illuminates what you're cooking while emitting a welcome glow around the whole grill. Bezel lighting on dials glow white when the lights or grill are on, and orange when the gas and grill are working.
Charcoal smoker tray
Enjoy smoky barbecue flavor with the ease of instant gas flame ignition. Grill directly on the cooking grate or add wood chips for more smoke. A W-shaped tray with adjustable vents helps the charcoal last longer.
Heavy duty infrared rotisserie
An infrared rotisserie burner provides controlled
searing heat up to 14,000BTU. The heavy-duty motor easily turns a 50lb load, ideal when cooking for a big crowd. The rotisserie rod is conveniently stored under the drip pan handle.
Easy lifting hood
With extra space under the hood for extra large food items, the hood can be smoothly opened, using one hand, to a full 90° for better access and visibility when cooking.
Storage for racks and tools
The 6” storage accessory extends your grill to fit a 42” or 54” space. It bolts seamlessly onto either side of the grill to store racks, grates and tools. This accessory is sold separately.
The feature images used on this page are examples to demonstrate the product benefits and may differ slightly to the actual product.
Product Specs Sheet
Assembled: 27 1/4 H x 35 15/16 W x 26 7/8 D
Boxed: 40W x 32D x 31H
Weight: 284 lbs
Assembled for: $ 60
Delivered to LOCAL AREA for: $100
We offer Setup and Delivery within the Greater Vancouver Area. North Vancouver, West Vancouver, Vancouver, Burnaby, Richmond, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Cloverdale, Surrey, White Rock, Abbotsford, Langley, Delta, Chilliwack, Whistler, Squamish, Pemberton and the entire GVRD.
You must call one of our stores to arrange delivery dates.
Deliveries are scheduled by phone
North Vancouver at 604-985-0234
Surrey at 604-372-4055
Please note we cannot offer next day delivery. We will do our best to fit you into the next available slot.
What's included with my delivery?
Our delivery teams will:
- Fire-test the product to ensure consistency of flame height and ignition, if there is a connected gas line, or LP tank filled. (excluding built-in grills)
- Check to insure all components are complete.
- Recheck fit and finish of barbecue.
- Demonstrate how to turn the BBQ on/off.
- Present owner's manual.
- Recycle your old grill, if requested.
Our delivery teams are not able to:
- Run gas lines.
- Connect NG built-in barbecues to gas line.
- Deliver or fill LP Tanks.
Your DCS Outdoor Grill comes with a class-leading warranty
The comprehenisve warranty includes 2 years full coverage for parts and labor and a lifetime warranty on the grill burners, hood, cooking grates, burner box and racks - lifetime warranty excludes discolouration and surface corrosion. For complete DCS warranty details refer to the Use & Care Guide.