- Commercial performance with distinctive modern styling
- Four Stainless Steel Burners rated at 100,000 BTU's
- 18,000 BTU infrared rear rotisserie burners
- Rotisserie kit with Heavy Duty Fan Cooled Motor. Withstands up to 60lbs of meat
- Smoker tray with dedicated 3,500 BTU smoker burner
- 18 gauge Stainless Steel construction, hand welded for the highest quality
- Superior heat up and recovery with less fuel consumption
- High-tech ceramic radiants for maximum heat and minimum flare-up.
- Durable weather-proof Stainless Steel Channel Grids with patented
Grease management system 19" Deep x 43" Wide, 646 sq. in.
- Full length Stainless steel warming rack
- Precision brass valve
- Double lined roll-top lid prevents heat-discoloration
- 9 Volt battery ignition
- Stay cool handle with ceramic insulators
- Cart Features
- 2 stainless steel storage/accessory drawers
- 1 easy access slide-out LP tank tray
- 1 large storage/beverage Bin (optional Ice Pack Available)
- Add Two Additonal Stainless Steel Side Shelves (Optional)
- Constructed of the highest quality rustproof 304 stainless steel
- Equipped with two locking swivel casters and two heavy-duty 8” wheels with stainless hubcaps
Assembled: 52W x 32D x 32H (HEAD ONLY)
Boxed: 48W x 27D x 51H
Weight: 345 lbs (HEAD) 190 lbs (CART)
Available at Johnstones North Vancouver and Surrey Locations.
We offer Setup and Delivery within the Greater Vancouver Area. North Vancouver, West Vancouver, Vancouver, Burnaby, Richmond, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Cloverdale, Surrey, White Rock, Abbotsford, Langley, Delta, Chilliwack, Whistler, Squamish, Pemberton and the entire GVRD.
You must call one of our stores to arrange delivery dates.
Deliveries are scheduled by phone
North Vancouver at 604-985-0234
Surrey at 604-372-4055
Please note we cannot offer next day delivery. We will do our best to fit you into the next available slot.
What's included with my delivery?
Our delivery teams will:
- Fire-test the product to ensure consistency of flame height and ignition, if there is a connected gas line, or LP tank filled. (excluding built-in grills)
- Check to insure all components are complete.
- Recheck fit and finish of barbecue.
- Demonstrate how to turn the BBQ on/off.
- Present owner's manual.
- Recycle your old grill, if requested.
Our delivery teams are not able to:
- Run gas lines.
- Connect NG built-in barbecues to gas line.
- Deliver or fill LP Tanks.
Lifetime warranty on exterior stainless steel components, 10 year warranty on porcelain on steel surfaces, manifold and valves, Lifetime on Stainless Steel Burners, 5 year warranty on all remaining parts, 1 year warranty on included accessories