A seemingly limitless supply of ice on tap for any occasion. The DCS icemaker makes up to 35 pounds a day of clear ice.
- Produces and stores upto 35lbs of restaurant quaility ice a day
- Appropriate for use in outdoor temperatures from 45° to 100° F
- Requires gravity drain
- UL approved outdoor ice maker
- Available free standing or as built-in
- Weather-resistant stainless-steel construction
- Interior light
- 74" AC cord
- Never ending supply of ice!
Available in a right or left hinge configuration.
Assembled: 23-7/8W x 24-1/8D x 34H
Legs adjust height to 35in max
Boxed: 28W x 28D x 37H
Available at Johnstones North Vancouver and Surrey Locations.
We offer Setup and Delivery within the Greater Vancouver Area. North Vancouver, West Vancouver, Vancouver, Burnaby, Richmond, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Cloverdale, Surrey, White Rock, Abbotsford, Langley, Delta, Chilliwack, Whistler, Squamish, Pemberton and the entire GVRD.
You must call one of our stores to arrange delivery dates.
Deliveries are scheduled by phone
North Vancouver at 604-985-0234
Surrey at 604-372-4055
Please note we cannot offer next day delivery. We will do our best to fit you into the next available slot.
What's included with my delivery?
Our delivery teams will:
- Fire-test the product to ensure consistency of flame height and ignition, if there is a connected gas line, or LP tank filled. (excluding built-in grills)
- Check to insure all components are complete.
- Recheck fit and finish of barbecue.
- Demonstrate how to turn the BBQ on/off.
- Present owner's manual.
- Recycle your old grill, if requested.
Our delivery teams are not able to:
- Run gas lines.
- Connect NG built-in barbecues to gas line.
- Deliver or fill LP Tanks.