Package as shown in Picture with 53938S,53920-SL,3590-DR,32814,DC790-CBR-108SM,E790I-4EAN (Your choice of a model that fits this cutout)
- Cooking Area – 792 sq. inches (36” x 22”)
- Grilling Surface – 99,000 BTUs
- Rotisserie Backburner – independent control of additional 23,000 BTUs for a total of 122,000 BTUs
- Built-in rotisserie spit rod storage rack
- Double-wall teardrop style seamless hood with integrated warming rack
- Hot surface Push-to-light, electronic ignition system (110V required)
- Stainless Steel Rod Cooking Grids
- Cast Stainless Steel E burners
- Heat zones separators allow for different temperatures over the grilling surface
- Internal Halogen lights with auto-off switch when hood is closed
- Lid mounted Temperature Gauge
- Feather-lite, easy lift hood
- Stainless steel valve manifold
- Water and Rain resistant construction
- Stainless Steel Warming Rack
- Lifetime Warranty on All Stainless Steel components
- Optional over head Vent hoods Available: by Fire Magic, Twin Eagles
- Cutout Dimensions: 37.75W x 23.50D x 12H
Outdoor Kitchen Island Features:
- Heavy Duty All Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete Construction
- Neutral Color Cafe Blanco Finish On The Island Base
- One Piece Polished Smoke Color Solid Surface Counter Top
- One 39" Wide X 16" High Storage Door Under The Grill (Model 53938S)
- One 14" Wide X 20" High Storage Door On The Left Side Of The Island (Model 53920-SL)
- Outdoor Refrigerator With Stainless Steel Door & Interior Light (Model 3590-DR)
- Echelon Style Double Side Burner With LED Back Lit Controls (Model 32814)
- Adjustable Levelers
- Island Dimensions: 108" Wide X 36" Deep X 36" High
Package Included the following Products:
Available at Johnstones North Vancouver and Surrey Locations.
We offer Setup and Delivery within the Greater Vancouver Area. North Vancouver, West Vancouver, Vancouver, Burnaby, Richmond, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Cloverdale, Surrey, White Rock, Abbotsford, Langley, Delta, Chilliwack, Whistler, Squamish, Pemberton and the entire GVRD.
You must call one of our stores to arrange delivery dates.
Deliveries are scheduled by phone
North Vancouver at 604-985-0234
Surrey at 604-372-4055
Please note we cannot offer next day delivery. We will do our best to fit you into the next available slot.
What's included with my delivery?
Our delivery teams will:
- Fire-test the product to ensure consistency of flame height and ignition, if there is a connected gas line, or LP tank filled. (excluding built-in grills)
- Check to insure all components are complete.
- Recheck fit and finish of barbecue.
- Demonstrate how to turn the BBQ on/off.
- Present owner's manual.
- Recycle your old grill, if requested.
Our delivery teams are not able to:
- Run gas lines.
- Connect NG built-in barbecues to gas line.
- Deliver or fill LP Tanks.
Fire Magic Cast Stainless Steel Burners, Stainless Steel Rod Cooking Grids and Stainless Steel Housing (including liners, frames, ovens, and barbecue faces) are warranted for as long as you own your Fire Magic Barbecue.
Fifteen (15) Year Warranty
Fire Magic Cast Brass Burners, Brass Valves, Backburner Assemblies (except Ignition parts), Manifold assemblies and Porcelain Housings (including liners, frames, ovens, and barbecue faces) are warranted for fifteen (15) years.
Three (3) Year Warranty
Fire Magic Sideburners and all other Fire Magic Barbecue components (except Ignition parts) are warranted for three (3) years.
Fire Magic Ignition systems and barbecue accessories are warranted for one year.