- Cooking Area – 1056 sq. inches (48” x 22”)
- Grilling Surface – 115,000 BTUs
- Rotisserie Backburner – independent control of additional 30,000 BTUs for a total of 145,000 BTUs
- Built-in rotisserie spit rod storage rack
- Double-wall teardrop style seamless hood with integrated warming rack
- Hot surface Push-to-light, electronic ignition system (110V required)
- Stainless Steel Diamond Sear Cooking Grids
- Cast Stainless Steel burners
- Heat zones separators allow for different temperatures over the grilling surface
- Internal Halogen lights with auto-off switch when hood is closed
- Feather-lite, easy lift hood
- Stainless steel valve manifold
- Water and Rain resistant construction
- Stainless Steel Warming Rack
- Lifetime Warranty on All Stainless Steel components
- Cutout Dimensions: 50W x 23.50D x 12H
Optional Barbecue Features
For One Infrared Burner, factory installed on left side, change seventh digit to a L in model (E1060i-8L1N)
For Magic View Window, in lid add a -W suffix (E1060i-8EAN-W)
Available at Johnstones North Vancouver and Surrey Locations.
We offer Setup and Delivery within the Greater Vancouver Area. North Vancouver, West Vancouver, Vancouver, Burnaby, Richmond, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Cloverdale, Surrey, White Rock, Abbotsford, Langley, Delta, Chilliwack, Whistler, Squamish, Pemberton and the entire GVRD.
You must call one of our stores to arrange delivery dates.
Deliveries are scheduled by phone
North Vancouver at 604-985-0234
Surrey at 604-372-4055
Please note we cannot offer next day delivery. We will do our best to fit you into the next available slot.
What's included with my delivery?
Our delivery teams will:
- Fire-test the product to ensure consistency of flame height and ignition, if there is a connected gas line, or LP tank filled. (excluding built-in grills)
- Check to insure all components are complete.
- Recheck fit and finish of barbecue.
- Demonstrate how to turn the BBQ on/off.
- Present owner's manual.
- Recycle your old grill, if requested.
Our delivery teams are not able to:
- Run gas lines.
- Connect NG built-in barbecues to gas line.
- Deliver or fill LP Tanks.