Griddle whenever you want on the grill you already have with the Genesis Full-Size Griddle. Engineered to seamlessly fit your Genesis 300 gas grill, you can transform the entire grilling surface in seconds. Constructed of durable carbon steel, this griddle leverages your grill’s superior burners to provide even, edge-to-edge heat. From pancakes and eggs to fajitas and veggies, you’ll be in full control of dishing up plate after plate of restaurant worthy results—from the first flip to the last. And the grease management system is designed to be compatible with your grill, preventing spilling and effectively capturing grease to reduce messes. Savor the best of both worlds without adding another grill. Get your griddle on.
• Fits Genesis and Genesis II 300 series gas grills, 2016 and newer
• Engineered-fit griddle easily converts entire grilling surface
• Pre-seasoned and ready to use
• Compatible grease management prevents spills, captures grease
• Durable carbon steel helps deliver even heat to sauté, brown, sear
• Thick material resists warping compared to thinner surfaces
• Rimmed edges keep food, oil and seasoning in place
• Storage bag protects griddle when not in use (sold separately)
1.19"H x 25.67"W x 18.67"D
Individual Carton Dimensions
28.35"H x 22.85"W x 2.40"D
Clean after each use, do not immerse in water.
FitsGenesis and Genesis II 300 series gas grills, 2016 and newer
Available at Johnstones North Vancouver and Surrey Locations.
We offer Setup and Delivery within the Greater Vancouver Area. North Vancouver, West Vancouver, Vancouver, Burnaby, Richmond, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Cloverdale, Surrey, White Rock, Abbotsford, Langley, Delta, Chilliwack, Whistler, Squamish, Pemberton and the entire GVRD.
You must call one of our stores to arrange delivery dates.
Deliveries are scheduled by phone
North Vancouver at 604-985-0234
Surrey at 604-372-4055
Please note we cannot offer next day delivery. We will do our best to fit you into the next available slot.
What's included with my delivery?
Our delivery teams will:
- Fire-test the product to ensure consistency of flame height and ignition, if there is a connected gas line, or LP tank filled. (excluding built-in grills)
- Check to insure all components are complete.
- Recheck fit and finish of barbecue.
- Demonstrate how to turn the BBQ on/off.
- Present owner's manual.
- Recycle your old grill, if requested.
Our delivery teams are not able to:
- Run gas lines.
- Connect NG built-in barbecues to gas line.
- Deliver or fill LP Tanks.