The book features and celebrates ten years of competition BBQ and the best of BBQ Brian’s cooking tips, grilling tips, stories from travelling to events and of course, great recipes! The food is simple, easy to do and at the same time, inspire cooks to expand their horizons at the grill.
BBQ Brian shares in the book his story to become a Pitmaster and one of the top BBQ cooks in North America. Chapters include:
- Secret to Grilling Like a Pro
- Sausages and Burgers
- Pork, Beef, Poultry and Seafood
- Competition BBQ
- Vegetables and Sides
The cookbook will inspire the novice cook to “spread their wings” and become comfortable at the grill. The book will also challenge those that want more ideas on different items to cook for their guests and friends.
Available at Johnstones North Vancouver and Surrey Locations.
We offer Setup and Delivery within the Greater Vancouver Area. North Vancouver, West Vancouver, Vancouver, Burnaby, Richmond, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Cloverdale, Surrey, White Rock, Abbotsford, Langley, Delta, Chilliwack, Whistler, Squamish, Pemberton and the entire GVRD.
You must call one of our stores to arrange delivery dates.
Deliveries are scheduled by phone
North Vancouver at 604-985-0234
Surrey at 604-372-4055
Please note we cannot offer next day delivery. We will do our best to fit you into the next available slot.
What's included with my delivery?
Our delivery teams will:
- Fire-test the product to ensure consistency of flame height and ignition, if there is a connected gas line, or LP tank filled. (excluding built-in grills)
- Check to insure all components are complete.
- Recheck fit and finish of barbecue.
- Demonstrate how to turn the BBQ on/off.
- Present owner's manual.
- Recycle your old grill, if requested.
Our delivery teams are not able to:
- Run gas lines.
- Connect NG built-in barbecues to gas line.
- Deliver or fill LP Tanks.