Terms & Conditions
Johnstone’s Products Ltd
(“Johnstone’s Barbecue Parts”) WEB SITE USE AGREEMENTThis version in force since December 2nd, 2014
Please read this agreement carefully. It governs your use of the Johnstone’s Products Ltd,johnstones.com web site and the services and goods provided through the web site (collectively the "web site"). It exempts Johnstone’s Products Ltd. and other persons from liability or limits their liability and contains other important provisions that you should read. Each time you use the web site you acknowledge and signify that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by this agreement. If you do not agree with each provision of this agreement each time you use the web site, you may not use the web site.
Each time you use the web site, the text of this agreement as it then reads will govern your use. Accordingly, when you use the web site you should check the date of this agreement and review any changes since the last version.
This Agreement contains the following provisions
1. Your Acceptance of this Agreement
2. Changes to this Agreement
3. Permitted Users and Access
4. Misprints and Errors, Product Availability, Prices, and Orders
5. No Advice or Solicitation
6. Disclaimer, Liability Exclusion, Liability Limitation, Release and Indemnity
7. Login Names and Passwords
8. Termination of this Agreement and the Web Site
9. Information Submissions
10. Ownership and Permitted Use of the Web Site
11. Personal Information Privacy
12. Trade-mark Information
13. Other Sites
14. Linking and Framing the Web Site
15. Postings and Unsolicited Submissions
16. Transaction Agreements
17. Software Agreements
19. Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
20. Other Matters
1. YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENTthis is an agreement between you and Johnstone’s Products Ltd. ("Johnstone’s"), and governs your use of the johnstones.com and johnstones.ca Web site and its content and the services and goods provided through the Web site (collectively the "Web Site"). Each time you use the Web Site you signify your acceptance and agreement, and the acceptance and agreement of any person you purport to represent (and for purposes of this Agreement, "person" includes any type of incorporated or unincorporated entity), without limitation or qualification, to be bound by this Agreement, and you represent and warrant that you have the legal authority to agree to and accept this Agreement on behalf of yourself and any person you purport to represent. If you do not agree with each provision of this Agreement, or you are not authorized to agree to and accept this Agreement, or you do not have the legal authority to agree to and accept this Agreement, you may not use the Web Site.
2. CHANGES TO THIS AGREEMENTYou may not change, supplement, or amend this Agreement in any manner. Johnstone’s Products Ltd may, in its sole discretion, change, and supplement or amend this Agreement as it relates to your future use of the Web Site from time to time, for any reason, and without any notice or liability to you or any other person, by posting a revised Agreement on the Web Site.
3. PERMITTED USERS AND ACCESSThe Web Site may be used only by persons resident in Canada who have reached the age of majority or legal age in their jurisdictions and who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. The Web Site may not be used by persons in jurisdictions where access to or use of the Web Site or any part of it may be illegal or prohibited. It is solely your responsibility to determine whether your use of the Web Site is lawful, and you must comply with all applicable laws.
4. MISPRINTS AND ERRORS, PRODUCT AVAILABILITY, PRICES, AND ORDERSJohnstone’s Products Ltd endeavours to provide current and accurate information on the Web Site. Nevertheless, misprints or other errors may occur. Accordingly, Johnstone’s reserves the right to change the prices, fees and charges regarding the goods and services available through the Web Site at any time and from time to time without any notice or liability to you or any other person. Also, Johnstone’s Products Ltd, johnstones.com cannot guarantee that goods or services advertised on the Web Site will be available when ordered or thereafter. Johnstone’s Products Ltd also reserves the right at any time to reject, correct, cancel or terminate any order. If you order goods or services for which the price was incorrectly displayed, Johnstone’s Products Ltd and johnstones.com will provide you with an opportunity to cancel your order. If you order goods or services that are not available, Johnstone’s Products Ltd will notify you by email. Johnstone’s Products Ltd reserves the right to limit quantities licensed or sold.
The advertisements on the Web Site are invitations for purchase orders, and are not offers to sell. You’re properly completed and delivered order form constitutes your offer to purchase the goods or services referenced in your order. Your order shall be deemed to be accepted only if and when johnstones.com sends an order acceptance and shipping notice email to your email address. If you wish to cancel an order, you may request a cancellation by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org However, Johnstone’s Products Ltd may not receive and process your cancellation request before it accepts and processes your order, in which case your cancellation request may not be effective.
5. NO ADVICE OR SOLICITATIONTHE WEB SITE IS FOR CONVENIENCE AND INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. THE WEB SITE IS NOT INTENDED TO BE A COMPREHENSIVE OR DETAILED STATEMENT CONCERNING THE MATTERS ADDRESSED; ADVICE OR RECOMMENDATIONS; OR AN OFFER TO SELL OR BUY ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE. YOU SHOULD SEEK PROFESSIONAL ADVICE AND RECOMMENDATIONS BEFORE ACTING OR OMITTING TO ACT BASED UPON ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON OR THOUGH THE WEB SITE.
6. DISCLAIMER, LIABILITY EXCLUSION, LIABILITY LIMITATION, RELEASE AND INDEMNITYjohnstones.com strives to make your use of the Web Site a useful and enjoyable experience, and a safe and easy way to purchase goods over the Internet. Nevertheless, johnstones.com and its service providers (the "Providers") do not accept any liability for your use of the Web Site. For that reason, the following provisions apply to your use of the Web Site:
YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
THE WEB SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, AND WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, PERFORMANCE OR DURABILITY, ALL OF WHICH ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED BY JOHNSTONE’S AND THE PROVIDERS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
YOU (AND NOT JOHNSTONE’S OR THE PROVIDERS) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION TO ANY COMPUTER OR OTHER EQUIPMENT ARISING FROM, CONNECTED WITH, OR RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE.
THE OPERATION OF THE WEB SITE MAY BE AFFECTED BY NUMEROUS FACTORS BEYOND JOHNSTONE’S CONTROL. THE OPERATION OF THE WEB SITE MAY NOT BE CONTINUOUS OR UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE. SECURITY AND PRIVACY RISKS CANNOT BE ELIMINATED.
JOHNSTONE’S IS UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO VERIFY THE IDENTITY OF USERS OF THE WEB SITE.
THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE, YOU MAY HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO ENGAGE IN COMMERCIAL TRANSACTIONS WITH OTHER PERSONS. ALL SUCH TRANSACTIONS ARE AT YOUR OWN RISK. JOHNSTONE’S PRODUCTS LTD IS NOT A PARTY TO ANY SUCH TRANSACTIONS AND DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY REGARDING ALL SUCH TRANSACTIONS.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, JOHNSTONE’S AND ITS PROVIDERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR CONDITION THAT:
· THE WEB SITE WILL BE COMPATIBLE WITH YOUR COMPUTER AND RELATED EQUIPMENT AND SOFTWARE;
· THE WEB SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE OR WILL FUNCTION WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR WILL BE FREE OF ERRORS OR THAT ANY ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED;
· THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE WEB SITE WILL BE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, SEQUENTIAL, OR TIMELY;
· CERTAIN OR ANY RESULTS MAY BE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE WEB SITE;
· THE USE OF THE WEB SITE, INCLUDING THE BROWSING AND DOWNLOADING OF ANY INFORMATION, WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, WORMS OR OTHER DESTRUCTIVE OR DISRUPTIVE COMPONENTS; OR
· THE USE OF THE WEB SITE WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS (INCLUDING INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS) OF ANY PERSON;
AND JOHNSTONE’S PRODUCTS LTD AND ITS PROVIDERS DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY REGARDING SUCH MATTERS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
LIABILITY EXCLUSIONJOHNSTONE’S PRODUCTS LTD WILL NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PRODUCTION, LOSS OF INCOME OR PROFITS (ANTICIPATED OR OTHERWISE), LOSS OF MARKETS, ECONOMIC LOSS, SPECIAL,INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR UNDER ANY OTHER THEORY OF LAW OR EQUITY, ARISING FROM, CONNECTED WITH, OR RELATING TO THE USE OF THE WEB SITE BY YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON, AND REGARDLESS OF ANY NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER FAULT OR WRONGDOING BY JOHNSTONE’S PRODUCTS LTD OR ANY PROVIDER OR ANY PERSON FOR WHOM JOHNSTONE’S PRODUCTS LTD OR ITS PROVIDERS ARE RESPONSIBLE, AND NOTWITHSTANDING THAT JOHNSTONE’S PRODUCTS LTD OR ITS PROVIDERS MAY HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGES BEING INCURRED BY YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON.
LIABILITY LIMITATIONIN NO EVENT WILL JOHNSTONE’S PRODUCTS LTD OR ANY OF ITS PROVIDERS,TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY CLAIMS, PROCEEDINGS, LIABILITIES, OBLIGATIONS, DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND COSTS, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR UNDER ANY OTHER THEORY OF LAW OR EQUITY, AND REGARDLESS OF ANY NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER FAULT OR WRONGDOING BY JOHNSTONES.COM OR ANY PERSON FOR WHOM JOHNSTONE’S PRODUCTS LTD IS RESPONSIBLE, EXCEED $25 (CDN) OR THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO JOHNSTONE’S PRODUCTS LTD FOR THE USE OF THE WEB SITE, WHICHEVER IS LESS.
RELEASEYOU HEREBY RELEASE, REMISE AND FOREVER DISCHARGE EACH OF JOHNSTONE’S PRODUCTS LTD AND ITS PROVIDERS AND ALL OF THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, INFORMATION PROVIDERS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, SUPPLIERS, LICENSORS AND LICENSEES, AND ALL OTHER RELATED, ASSOCIATED, OR CONNECTED PERSONS FROM ANY AND ALL MANNER OF RIGHTS, CLAIMS,COMPLAINTS, DEMANDS, CAUSES OF ACTION, PROCEEDINGS, LIABILITIES, OBLIGATIONS, LEGAL FEES, COSTS, AND DISBURSEMENTS OF ANY NATURE AND KIND WHATSOEVER AND HOWSOEVER ARISING, WHETHER KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, WHICH NOW OR HEREAFTER EXIST, WHICH ARISE FROM, RELATE TO, OR ARE CONNECTED WITH YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE.
INDEMNITYYOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS EACH OF JOHNSTONE’S PRODUCTS LTD AND ITS PROVIDERS AND ALL OF THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, INFORMATION PROVIDERS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, SUPPLIERS, LICENSORS AND LICENSEES, AND ALL OTHER RELATED, ASSOCIATED, OR CONNECTED PERSONS (COLLECTIVELY, THE "INDEMNIFIED PARTIES") FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LIABILITIES, EXPENSES AND COSTS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION REASONABLE LEGAL FEES AND EXPENSES, INCURRED BY THE INDEMNIFIED PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH ANY CLAIM OR DEMAND ARISING OUT OF, RELATED TO, OR CONNECTED WITH YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE OR YOUR BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT. YOU WILL ASSIST AND CO-OPERATE AS FULLY AS REASONABLY REQUIRED BY THE INDEMNIFIED PARTIES IN THE DEFENCE OF ANY SUCH CLAIM OR DEMAND.
ADVICE AND INFORMATION PROVIDED BY JOHNSTONE’S PRODUCTS LTD OR ITS REPRESENTATIVES, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, WILL NOT CREATE ANY REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR CONDITION OR VARY OR AMEND THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING THE ABOVE DISCLAIMER, LIABILITY EXCLUSION, LIABILITY LIMITATION, RELEASE AND INDEMNITY PROVISIONS, AND YOU MAY NOT RELY UPON ANY SUCH ADVICE OR INFORMATION.
The exclusion of certain warranties and the limitation of certain liabilities are prohibited by legislation in some jurisdictions. Such legislative limitations may apply to you.
The disclaimer, liability exclusion, liability limitation, release, and indemnity provisions in this Agreement survive indefinitely after the termination of this Agreement.
7. LOGIN NAMES AND PASSWORDSWeb Site accounts may be accessed only by use of a unique login name and password. The use of a password does not restrict access by Johnstone’s Products Ltd and its Providers to the password-protected information. Login names and passwords may not be shared. For security reasons, you must keep your login name and password confidential and not disclose them to any person or permit any other person to use them, except an authorized johnstones.com representative. Also, passwords must be non-obvious, hard-to-guess, and confidential and changed on a regular basis, and you must log-out at the end of each session.
You are solely responsible and liable for any use and misuse of your login name and password and for all activities that occur under your login name and password. You must ensure that all uses of your login name and password comply with this Agreement.
You must immediately notify Johnstone’s Products Ltd of any unauthorized use of your login name or password, or if you know or suspect that your login name or password has been lost or stolen, has become known to any other person, or has been otherwise compromised.
All login names and passwords remain the property of Johnstone’s Products Ltd, and may be cancelled or suspended at any time by Johnstone’s Products Ltd without any notice or liability to you or any other person. Johnstone’s Products Ltd is not under any obligation to verify the actual identity or authority of the user of any login name or password.
You must respond promptly to all email and other correspondence from Johnstone’s Products Ltd, including without limitation email and correspondence concerning complaints or concerns regarding your use of your login name or password or your use of the Web Site.
THE SECURITY AND PRIVACY PROVIDED BY PASSWORDS IS NOT COMPLETE, AND CAN BE CIRCUMVENTED. YOUR USE OF PASSWORDS IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
8. TERMINATION OF THIS AGREEMENT AND THE WEB SITEIf you breach any provision of this Agreement, you may no longer use the Web Site.
Johnstone’s Products Ltd may, in its sole discretion, change, suspend or terminate, temporarily or permanently, the Web Site or any part of it or any of its features at any time, for any reason, without any notice or liability to you or any other person.
Johnstone’s Products Ltd may at any time and for any reason, with or without cause, and in its sole discretion, immediately suspend or terminate (in whole or in part) your permission to use the Web Site and your user password, all without any notice or liability to you or any other person.
If this Agreement or your permission to use the Web Site is terminated by you or Johnstone’s Products Ltd for any reason, this Agreement will nevertheless continue to apply and be binding upon you in respect of your prior use of the Web Site and your purchases of goods and services through the Web Site and anything connected with, relating to or arising from those matters.
9. INFORMATION SUBMISSIONSAll information you provide through the Web Site, including registration information (name and email address), payment information (credit card numbers and expiration dates), and transaction-related information, must be true, accurate, current and complete. You must also provide Johnstone’s Products Ltd with updated registration information and payment information within 30 days of any changes.
Johnstone’s Products Ltd will rely on the information you provide. You will be solely responsible and liable for any and all loss, damage, and additional costs that you, Johnstone’s Products Ltd or any other person may incur as a result of your submission of any false, incorrect or incomplete information or your failure to update your registration information and payment information within 30 days of any change. Johnstone’s Products Ltd may require a copy of a government-issued form of identification before making any changes to your registration information.
10. OWNERSHIP AND PERMITTED USE OF THE WEB SITEThe Web Site and all information (in text, graphical, video and audio forms), images, icons, software, design, applications and other elements available on or through the Web Site johnstones.com are the property of Johnstone’s Products Ltd, its Providers and others, and are protected by Canadian and international copyright, trade-mark, and other laws. Your use of the Web Site does not transfer to you any ownership or other rights in the Web Site or its content. You may only use the Web Site in the manner described specifically in this Agreement.
The Web Site may not be used for any purpose not expressly permitted by this Agreement. In particular, except as expressly stated otherwise in this Agreement, the Web Site may not be copied, imitated, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, modified, indexed, catalogued, or distributed in any way, in whole or in part, without the express prior written consent of Johnstone’s Products Ltd. You may not use any of the software that is used in the operation of the Web Site except while you are using the Web Site. You may not reproduce, copy, duplicate, sell, or resell any part of the Web Site (including the software used in the operation of the Web Site) or access to the Web Site.
The Web Site is made available to you for your lawful use only. You may access and browse the Web Site using commercially available, SSL-capable Web browser software. You may print or download the pages of the Web Site for your personal use provided that you do not modify any of the Web Site pages or other content and you do not remove or alter any visible or non-visible identification, marks, notices, or disclaimers.
12. TRADE-MARK INFORMATIONjohnstones.com, johnstones.ca and countrychef™, the Johnstone’s Barbecue Parts logo, the JOHNSTONE’S logo, are registered and unregistered trade-marks and trade names owned by Johnstone’s Products Ltd. and licensed to Johnstone’s Barbecue Parts. Other product and company names and logos appearing on the Web Site may be registered or unregistered trade-names, trade-marks and service-marks of their respective owners.
Any use of the trade-names, trade-marks, service-marks and logos (collectively "Marks") displayed on the Web Site, except as expressly provided in this Agreement, is strictly prohibited. Nothing appearing on the Web Site or elsewhere shall be construed as granting, by implication, or otherwise, any licence or right to use any Marks displayed on the Web Site.
13. OTHER SITESThe Web Site may include advertisements for, and links to, other Web sites or resources and businesses operated by other persons ("Other Sites"). Other Sites are independent from Johnstone’s Products Ltd, and johnstones.com has no responsibility or liability for or control over Other Sites, their business, goods, services, or content. Links to Other Sites are provided solely for your convenience. Johnstone’s Products Ltd does not sponsor or endorse any Other Sites or their content or the goods or services available through those other Web Sites. Your use of Other Sites and your dealings with the owners or operators of Other Sites is at your own risk, and you shall not make any claim against Johnstone’s Products Ltd arising out of your use of any Other Sites or your dealings with the owners or operators of any Other Sites. As between you and Johnstone’s Products Ltd, the provisions of this Agreement under the section headed Disclaimer, Liability Exclusion, Liability Limitation, Release and Indemnity apply, with all necessary modifications, to your access to and use of any Other Sites and their business, goods, services, and content.
14. LINKING AND FRAMING THE WEB SITELinks to the Web Site without the express written permission of Johnstone’s Products Ltd are strictly prohibited. To request permission to link to the Web Site, please email@example.com. Johnstone’s Products Ltd reserves the right to cancel and revoke any permission it may give to link to the Web Site at any time, for any reason, without any notice, and without any liability to you or any other person. The framing of the Web Site or any of its content in any form and by any method is strictly prohibited.
15. POSTINGS AND UNSOLICITED SUBMISSIONSYou may not use technologies such as Gooey™ or Third Voice™ in connection with your use of the Web Site or to post comments, communications, or any other data of any kind to or on the Web Site with the intention that such postings may be viewed by other users of the Web Site.
Johnstone’s Products Ltd does not accept or consider unsolicited ideas, including ideas for new advertising campaigns, new promotions, new or improved goods, services or technologies, product enhancements, processes, materials, marketing plans, or new product names. The purpose of this policy is to avoid potential misunderstandings or disputes. Accordingly, please do not send any unsolicited ideas, suggestions or other materials ("Submissions") to Johnstone’s Products Ltd or the Web Site.
If you send Submissions to Johnstone’s Products Ltd or the Web Site you automatically grant (or warrant that the owner of the Submissions grants) to Johnstone’s Products Ltd and its assigns a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, unrestricted, non-exclusive, world-wide, assignable, sub-licensable, right and license to use, copy, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display and otherwise exploit the Submissions or any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques associated with the Submissions for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, using any form, media or technology now known or later developed, without providing compensation to you or any other person, without any liability whatsoever, and free from any obligation of confidence or other duties on the part of Johnstone’s Products Ltd or its assigns, and you agree, represent and warrant that all moral rights in the Submissions are waived in favour of Johnstone’s Products Ltd and its assigns.
16. TRANSACTION AGREEMENTSAll transactions through the Web Site, including the purchase and sale of goods and services and the licensing of software, are governed by this Agreement and any applicable Transaction Agreement. By participating in a transaction through the Web Site, you signify your agreement and acceptance of the applicable Transaction Agreement.
17. SOFTWARE AGREEMENTSJohnstone’s Products Ltd may cause software to be available for you to download from the Web Site or through other Web sites, including Web sites operated by Providers. The software is protected by copyright, and your downloading and use of the software are governed by the applicable Transaction Agreement and the Software Licence Agreement specific to the software. By downloading software, you signify your agreement and acceptance of the applicable Transaction Agreement and Software Licence Agreement.
18. CONTESTSFrom time to time Johnstone’s Products Ltd may make contests available to users of the Web Site and others. All contests are governed by this Agreement and the applicable Contest Rules. By participating in a contest through the Web Site, you signify your agreement and acceptance of this Agreement and the applicable Contest Rules.
19. GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTIONThe Web Site is controlled by Johnstone’s Products Ltd from North Vancouver, British Columbia Canada. This Agreement, your use of the Web Site, and all related matters are governed solely by the laws of the British Columbia, Canada and applicable federal laws of Canada, excluding any rules of private international law or the conflict of laws which would lead to the application of any other laws.
Any dispute between Johnstone’s Products Ltd and you or any other person arising from, connected with or relating to the Web Site, this Agreement or any related matters must be resolved before the Courts of British Columbia sitting in the City of Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, and you hereby irrevocably submit and at torn to the original and exclusive jurisdiction of those Courts in respect of any such dispute or matter.
Any claim or cause of action you may have arising from, connected with, or relating to your use of the Web Site, this Agreement, or any related matters must be commenced in a court of competent jurisdiction in the City of Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada within six (6) months after the claim or cause of action arises, after which time the claim or cause of action is forever barred, regardless of any statute or law to the contrary.
20. OTHER MATTERSIf any provision of this Agreement is found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severed from the rest of this Agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
The provisions of this Agreement will ensure to the benefit of and be binding upon each of Johnstone’s and its Providers and each of their respective successors and assigns and related persons, including without limitation Johnstone’s Products Ltd. and you and your heirs, executors, administrators, successors, permitted assigns, and personal representatives. You may not assign this Agreement or your rights and obligations under this Agreement without the express prior written consent of johnstones.com, which may be withheld in Johnstone’s Products Ltd sole discretion. Johnstone’s Products Ltd may assign this Agreement and its rights and obligations under this agreement without your consent.
No waiver, express or implied, by either party of any breach of or default under this Agreement will constitute a continuing waiver of such breach or default or be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default.
You and Johnstone’s Products Ltd are independent contractors and no agency, partnership, joint venture, employment or franchise relationship is intended or created by this Agreement or your use of the Web Site.
The parties have expressly requested and required that this Agreement and all other related documents be drawn up in the English language. Les parties conviennent et exigent expressement que ce Contrat et tous les documetns quis'y rapportent soient rediges en anglais.
Any rights not expressly granted by this Agreement are reserved to Johnstone’s Products Ltd.
This Agreement is subject to change without notice.