- 18-inch WiFi ceramic grill with 250 sq. in. of cooking space
- AFS (Automatic Fire Starter) button to instantly light your charcoal
- Digital Kontrol Board for temperature graphing, alerts, and multiple cook modes
- Use the Kamado Joe App to set temperature and time, monitor meat probes and discover new recipes
- Kontrol Fan automatically maintains your desired temperature from 225°F to 700°F
- Automatic Cook Mode for digitally connected cooking or Manual Cook Mode for a traditional kamado grilling experience
- Kontrol Tower™ top vent maintains consistent air setting during dome opening and closing
- Includes lifting handles for easy and safe loading and unloading of the grill
- Air Lift™ Hinge significantly reduces dome weight
- 2-Tier Divide & Conquer® Cooking System for cooking various foods at different temperatures
- Heavy duty powder-coated steel grill cart with locking wheels
- Other features and accessories included: Stainless steel latch, Advanced Multi-panel (AMP) firebox, Stainless Steel Cooking Grates, Folding Aluminum Side Shelves, Grill Gripper, Ash Tool, Heat Deflectors, Accessory Rack, and 1 Meat Probe.
- Compatible with outdoor kitchens. See user manual for more details.
- Compatible with the Classic Joe® Cover and accessories (NOT compatible with the Classic Joe Charcoal Basket)
Available at Johnstones North Vancouver and Surrey Locations.
We offer Setup and Delivery within the Greater Vancouver Area. North Vancouver, West Vancouver, Vancouver, Burnaby, Richmond, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Cloverdale, Surrey, White Rock, Abbotsford, Langley, Delta, Chilliwack, Whistler, Squamish, Pemberton and the entire GVRD.
You must call one of our stores to arrange delivery dates.
Deliveries are scheduled by phone
North Vancouver at 604-985-0234
Surrey at 604-372-4055
Please note we cannot offer next day delivery. We will do our best to fit you into the next available slot.
What's included with my delivery?
Our delivery teams will:
- Fire-test the product to ensure consistency of flame height and ignition, if there is a connected gas line, or LP tank filled. (excluding built-in grills)
- Check to insure all components are complete.
- Recheck fit and finish of barbecue.
- Demonstrate how to turn the BBQ on/off.
- Present owner's manual.
- Recycle your old grill, if requested.
Our delivery teams are not able to:
- Run gas lines.
- Connect NG built-in barbecues to gas line.
- Deliver or fill LP Tanks.
Limited Lifetime Warranty on Ceramic Parts
Kamado Joe® warrants that key ceramic parts used in this Kamado Joe® grill and smoker are free of defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original purchaser owns the grill.
5-Year Warranty on Metal Parts and Kettle Joe Grills
Kamado Joe® warrants that key metal and cast iron parts used in this Kamado Joe® grill and smoker are free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of five (5) years.
3-Year Warranty on Electronic Components, Heat Deflectors, and Pizza Stones
Kamado Joe® warrants that electronic components of this Kamado Joe® grill and smoker are free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of three (3) years.
2-Year Warranty on Miscellaneous Components and Standalone Accessories
Kamado Joe® warrants that any miscellaneous components used in this Kamado Joe® grill and smoker (including, but not limited to the thermometer, gaskets, and iKamand controllers) or any Kamado Joe accessories are free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of two (2) years.
When Does the Warranty Coverage Begin?
Warranty coverage commences on the original date of purchase and covers only the original purchaser. For the warranty to apply, you must register your Kamado Joe® product using the product registration page on our website. If you discover a defect in material or workmanship during the applicable warranty period under normal use and maintenance, Kamado Joe® will, at our sole option, replace or repair the defective component at no cost to you for the component itself. This warranty does not apply to labor, or any other cost associated with the service, repair or operation of the grill. Kamado Joe will pay all shipping charges on warranty parts.
AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND RESIDENTS ONLY: Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian or New Zealand Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
What is Not Covered?
This warranty does not apply to damage caused by abuse or use of the product for purposes other than that for which it is designed, damage caused by lack of proper use, assembly, maintenance or installation, damages caused by accidents or natural disasters, damage caused by unauthorized attachments or modifications, or damage during transport. This warranty does not cover damage from normal wear and tear from use of the product (for example, scratches, dents, dings and chipping) or changes in the appearance of the grill that do not affect its performance.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ANY OTHER WARRANTY, WRITTEN OR ORAL, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE DURATION OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE IS EXPRESSLY LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THE WARRANTY PERIOD FOR THE APPLICABLE COMPONENT.
THE PURCHASER'S EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR BREACH OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY OR OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY SHALL BE LIMITED AS SPECIFIED HEREIN TO REPLACEMENT. IN NO CASE SHALL KAMADO JOE® BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
This warranty is provided to you in addition to all rights and remedies conveyed to you by consumer protection laws and regulations. This warranty in no way affects your legal rights under statutory warranty regulations in your state or country of residence. Depending on your state or country of residence limitations on the length of an implied warranty or the damages available to you might not be limited by this warranty.
What Will Void the Warranty?
Purchasing any Kamado Joe® product through an unauthorized dealer voids the warranty. An unauthorized dealer is defined as any retailer who has not been expressly granted permission by Kamado Joe® to sell Kamado Joe® products.