- Stainless steel construction
- Soft-close cabinet door and drawers
- Seamless trim for flawless installation
Assembled: H 28in W 46in D 24in
Boxed: H 32in W 30in L 52in
Weight: 165 lbs
Napoleon CANNOT be converted to another gas type later. No conversion kits available.
Available at Johnstones North Vancouver and Surrey Locations.
We offer Setup and Delivery within the Greater Vancouver Area. North Vancouver, West Vancouver, Vancouver, Burnaby, Richmond, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Cloverdale, Surrey, White Rock, Abbotsford, Langley, Delta, Chilliwack, Whistler, Squamish, Pemberton and the entire GVRD.
You must call one of our stores to arrange delivery dates.
Deliveries are scheduled by phone
North Vancouver at 604-985-0234
Surrey at 604-372-4055
Please note we cannot offer next day delivery. We will do our best to fit you into the next available slot.
What's included with my delivery?
Our delivery teams will:
- Fire-test the product to ensure consistency of flame height and ignition, if there is a connected gas line, or LP tank filled. (excluding built-in grills)
- Check to insure all components are complete.
- Recheck fit and finish of barbecue.
- Demonstrate how to turn the BBQ on/off.
- Present owner's manual.
- Recycle your old grill, if requested.
Our delivery teams are not able to:
- Run gas lines.
- Connect NG built-in barbecues to gas line.
- Deliver or fill LP Tanks.
Napoleon 10 Year Limited Warranty
NAPOLEON warrants that components in your new NAPOLEON product will be free from defects in material and workmanship from the date of purchase, for the following period:
| ||Aluminum castings / stainless steel base ||10 Years |
|Stainless steel tube burners ||10 Years |
|Ceramic infrared burners (excluding screen) ||5 years full coverage, plus 50% off until the 10th year |
|Stainless steel lid, door and drawer panels ||5 years full coverage, plus 50% off until the 10th year |
|Porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grids ||5 years full coverage, plus 50% off until the 10th year |
|Stainless steel or porcelain sear plates ||3 years full coverage, plus 50% off until the 10th year |
|All other parts ||2 years |