Napoleon 700 Series 44inch Built-In
Available in Propane and Natural Gas BIG44RBPSS | BIG44RBNSS
- 108,000 BTU's
- 6 Stainless Steel Main Burners
- Dual Infrared Rear Rotisserie Burner
- Main Cooking Area: 41.5" x 18"
- Includes commercial quality rotisserie kit with 4 forks
- Rear Infrared Rotisserie Burner Commercial quality rotisserie kit and 4 forks utilizing the rear infrared burner
- 9.5mm Stainless Steel Iconic WAVE™ Cooking Grids Contour design and construction ensures consistent cooking
- Dual Two Position Warming Racks (Grills) Add more space for warming, toasting, baking with two-positions
- NIGHT LIGHT™ Control Knobs with SafetyGlow The control knobs with SafetyGlow turn red when a burner is in use
- Instant JETFIRE™ Ignition Easy to use ignition system shoots a jet flame to light each gas burner individually for quick start-ups
- Dual-Level Stainless Steel Sear Plates The multi-level set up creates even heat distribution and protects the burners
- Temperature Gauge With Smoke and Sear Range Accurately measures the temperature of your grill for optimal temperature control
- 304 Stainless Steel Construction with brushed stainless steel trim for seamless design
- Trimless Design for Seamless Installation Built-in trim for better tolerance with cut-outs and no modifications to create a trimless design
- Integrated Rotisserie Kit Storage On-hand for easy access for convenient rotisserie cooking
Available at Johnstones North Vancouver and Surrey Locations.
We offer Setup and Delivery within the Greater Vancouver Area. North Vancouver, West Vancouver, Vancouver, Burnaby, Richmond, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Cloverdale, Surrey, White Rock, Abbotsford, Langley, Delta, Chilliwack, Whistler, Squamish, Pemberton and the entire GVRD.
You must call one of our stores to arrange delivery dates.
Deliveries are scheduled by phone
North Vancouver at 604-985-0234
Surrey at 604-372-4055
Please note we cannot offer next day delivery. We will do our best to fit you into the next available slot.
What's included with my delivery?
Our delivery teams will:
- Fire-test the product to ensure consistency of flame height and ignition, if there is a connected gas line, or LP tank filled. (excluding built-in grills)
- Check to insure all components are complete.
- Recheck fit and finish of barbecue.
- Demonstrate how to turn the BBQ on/off.
- Present owner's manual.
- Recycle your old grill, if requested.
Our delivery teams are not able to:
- Run gas lines.
- Connect NG built-in barbecues to gas line.
- Deliver or fill LP Tanks.