- FAST: Heats to 932°F (500°C) & cooks pizza in just 60 seconds.
- EASY: No assembly, built-in gas ignition & adjustable heat control dial.
- COMPACT: Fits in any outdoor space – use and move with ease.
What's in the Box
- Ooni Koda gas-powered pizza oven
- Stone baking board
- Ooni Koda Manual and Ooni Essentials Guide with tips and recipes
- Propane tank gas regulator and hose
- Dimensions: 15.7 x 11.6 x 24.8” (400 x 295 x 630mm)
- Unboxed weight: 20.4 lbs (9.25kg)
- Cooking surface: 13¼ x 13¼” (337 x 337mm)
- Commercial grade cold-rolled carbon steel shell with high-temperature resistant, powder-coated finish
- 10mm cordierite stone baking board
- Built-in Flame Safety Device (FSD) will automatically cut off the gas supply to Ooni Koda if the flame is extinguished while the gas supply is on
Extreme Heat & Speed
The insulated steel shell and stone baking board mean optimum heat retention, so Ooni Koda is ready to start cooking within 15 minutes.
Firing up Ooni Koda is as simple as turning a dial, while cooking with gas means minimal smoke and soot for fuss-free maintenance.
The built-in, patented flame keeper device carries rolling flames down and onto food.
The built-in gas ignition means instant flames, with a fully adjustable heat control dial for effortless cooking. Maximum power: 4kWh
Cook pizzas up to 12 inches wide.
Throw a pizza party in any outdoor space. Ooni Koda is just 20.4 lbs (9.25kg) and can be moved with ease.
Powder-coated, cold-rolled carbon steel shell, with a high-quality cordierite stone baking board inside.
Ooni Koda is an award-winning oven, winning a Vesta in 2019 for Ooni’s innovation in product design and technology.
Available at Johnstones North Vancouver and Surrey Locations.
We offer Setup and Delivery within the Greater Vancouver Area. North Vancouver, West Vancouver, Vancouver, Burnaby, Richmond, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Cloverdale, Surrey, White Rock, Abbotsford, Langley, Delta, Chilliwack, Whistler, Squamish, Pemberton and the entire GVRD.
You must call one of our stores to arrange delivery dates.
Deliveries are scheduled by phone
North Vancouver at 604-985-0234
Surrey at 604-372-4055
Please note we cannot offer next day delivery. We will do our best to fit you into the next available slot.
What's included with my delivery?
Our delivery teams will:
- Fire-test the product to ensure consistency of flame height and ignition, if there is a connected gas line, or LP tank filled. (excluding built-in grills)
- Check to insure all components are complete.
- Recheck fit and finish of barbecue.
- Demonstrate how to turn the BBQ on/off.
- Present owner's manual.
- Recycle your old grill, if requested.
Our delivery teams are not able to:
- Run gas lines.
- Connect NG built-in barbecues to gas line.
- Deliver or fill LP Tanks.