The Primo All-In-One Series was developed with convenience in mind. The vision behind the product was to offer a selection of grills that are ready to grill out of the box after a few minutes of easy setup and assembly. A Primo All-In-One Grill can be assembled in minutes and ready to cook. Once assembled just add whole lump charcoal, light and grill your favorite food.
- Ample 210 square inch cooking surface with option to gain at total of 370 square inch of cooking surface with optional upper racks.
- Control Cooking Temps from 180°F to over 700°F FeaturingPrimo Certified Ceramic Technology
- Optional Firebox Divider for indirect cooking Great efficiencies
- Level Control Cooking Racks (giving 2 heights) standard
- Manageable weight
- Black Color (Porcelain Finish)
- Primo Tested ~ Ready to cook in 10 minutes
- Easy lift & lock lid operation
- You may use the optional firebox divider to perform "true indirect cooking" as well as performing small cooking sessions.
- Requires Ceramic Feet (Required for Wood Carts and Freestanding Units Only, Not Required for Cradle Carts) KC-400
• Cradle Stand
• Side Tables
• Ash Tool
• Grill Lifter
ALL NEW FEATURES:
• New Ergonomic Handle
• New Cradle Stand
• New Side Tables Approved for food contact by FDA
• New Metal Ash Grate
Available at Johnstones North Vancouver and Surrey Locations.
We offer Setup and Delivery within the Greater Vancouver Area. North Vancouver, West Vancouver, Vancouver, Burnaby, Richmond, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Cloverdale, Surrey, White Rock, Abbotsford, Langley, Delta, Chilliwack, Whistler, Squamish, Pemberton and the entire GVRD.
You must call one of our stores to arrange delivery dates.
Deliveries are scheduled by phone
North Vancouver at 604-985-0234
Surrey at 604-372-4055
Please note we cannot offer next day delivery. We will do our best to fit you into the next available slot.
What's included with my delivery?
Our delivery teams will:
- Fire-test the product to ensure consistency of flame height and ignition, if there is a connected gas line, or LP tank filled. (excluding built-in grills)
- Check to insure all components are complete.
- Recheck fit and finish of barbecue.
- Demonstrate how to turn the BBQ on/off.
- Present owner's manual.
- Recycle your old grill, if requested.
Our delivery teams are not able to:
- Run gas lines.
- Connect NG built-in barbecues to gas line.
- Deliver or fill LP Tanks.
Limited Lifetime Parts:
Limited 5-Year Parts Against Rust-Through:
- All metal parts(excluding cast-iron parts)
Limited 1-Year Parts Against Rust-Through:
- All cast-iron parts
- Valves & knobs
- All other parts & accessories(unless specified)
Limited 30 Day Parts: