Quality you will immediately see, feel and trust. The latest laser cutting technology allows Twin Eagles to create the precise geometric shapes unique to its signature styling. The use of high grade 300 Series stainless steel and seamless heli-arc welded construction provides tremendous strength and durability essential for outdoor use.
- Four top-ported Stainless Steel Burners for a total of 100,000 BTU's
- Two 16,000 BTU infrared rear rotisserie burner
- 741 sq. in. primary cooking area
- 296 sq. in. warming rack
- 1037 sq. in total cooking area
- 14 gauge 304 stainless steel burners with lifetime warranty
- High quality ceramic briquettes
- Hexagonal grates for more surface to food contact
- Zone dividers to regulate different temperatures
- Reliable hot surface ignition
- Easy to open hood assist system
- Interior lights with hood activated light switch for night time grilling
- Decorative LED control panel lights
- Multi-position and stow away warming rack
- 120 volt hookup for lights, rotisserie and ignition
- Blue LED accent lights on control knobs and igniton button
- Temperature Guage
- Large capacity smoker box
- Cutout Dimensions: 52.25W x 24.25D x 11.75H
- Overall Dimensions: 54W x 29D x 27H (with lid closed)
- Built-in Insulating jacket cutout: 57.5W x 26D x 12.625H (TEIJ54)
- Weight: TEBQ54 285 lbs
Available at Johnstones North Vancouver and Surrey Locations.
We offer Setup and Delivery within the Greater Vancouver Area. North Vancouver, West Vancouver, Vancouver, Burnaby, Richmond, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Cloverdale, Surrey, White Rock, Abbotsford, Langley, Delta, Chilliwack, Whistler, Squamish, Pemberton and the entire GVRD.
You must call one of our stores to arrange delivery dates.
Deliveries are scheduled by phone
North Vancouver at 604-985-0234
Surrey at 604-372-4055
Please note we cannot offer next day delivery. We will do our best to fit you into the next available slot.
What's included with my delivery?
Our delivery teams will:
- Fire-test the product to ensure consistency of flame height and ignition, if there is a connected gas line, or LP tank filled. (excluding built-in grills)
- Check to insure all components are complete.
- Recheck fit and finish of barbecue.
- Demonstrate how to turn the BBQ on/off.
- Present owner's manual.
- Recycle your old grill, if requested.
Our delivery teams are not able to:
- Run gas lines.
- Connect NG built-in barbecues to gas line.
- Deliver or fill LP Tanks.
ONE YEAR FULL WARRANTY: all components used under normal residential use.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY on stainless steel main burners, hexagonal cooking grills, and fabricated stainless steel components.
FIVE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: on stainless steel briquette trays, gas valves, sear zone burners, rotisserie burner, and drip pans
90 DAY RESIDENTIAL PLUS WARRANTY: where use of the product extends beyond normal residential use such as bed and breakfast inn and private clubs.