- Fast: heat your Pro up to 930ºF (500ºC) in under 30 minutes.
- Versatile: make 16" pizzas, roast joints of meat and bake bread.
- Flexible: burn wood, charcoal, pellets or gas*.
- Transportable: bring your Pro where the party is!
*Gas burner sold separately.
- Uuni Pro Oven
- Stone Baking Board (4 parts)
- Door With Thermometer
- Pizza Door
- Wood & Charcoal Burner
- Safety Gloves
- Uuni Pro Manual
- Allen Key
- Boxed dimensions: 57 x 32.5 x 78cm (22 x 12.8 x 30.7")
- Made of 430 stainless steel
- Ceramic fibre insulated
- Dual airflow control
- Security loop to fasten to garden furniture
- 15 mm cordierite stone for high heat retention
- Patent pending design
- Cooking surface: 450 by 450mm (17.7" by 17.7")
- Dimensions: 740mm (29.13") (L), 490mm (19.29") (W), 790mm (31.1") (H)
Available at Johnstones North Vancouver and Surrey Locations.
We offer Setup and Delivery within the Greater Vancouver Area. North Vancouver, West Vancouver, Vancouver, Burnaby, Richmond, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Cloverdale, Surrey, White Rock, Abbotsford, Langley, Delta, Chilliwack, Whistler, Squamish, Pemberton and the entire GVRD.
You must call one of our stores to arrange delivery dates.
Deliveries are scheduled by phone
North Vancouver at 604-985-0234
Surrey at 604-372-4055
Please note we cannot offer next day delivery. We will do our best to fit you into the next available slot.
What's included with my delivery?
Our delivery teams will:
- Fire-test the product to ensure consistency of flame height and ignition, if there is a connected gas line, or LP tank filled. (excluding built-in grills)
- Check to insure all components are complete.
- Recheck fit and finish of barbecue.
- Demonstrate how to turn the BBQ on/off.
- Present owner's manual.
- Recycle your old grill, if requested.
Our delivery teams are not able to:
- Run gas lines.
- Connect NG built-in barbecues to gas line.
- Deliver or fill LP Tanks.