Weber 70th Anniversary Features:
- Wood-like nylon handle
- '50s hood ornament inspirited lid thermometer
- Air damper with 70th anniversary logo
- Commemorative white-walled wheels
- Solid bottom utility tray with 70th anniversary logo
Primary Grill Features:
- Primary cooking area = 363 square inches
- Total cooking area = 443 square inches
- Gourmet BBQ System™ hinged cooking grate
- Porcelain-enameled bowl and lid
- Aluminized steel One-Touch™ cleaning system
- Removable, high-capacity, aluminum ash catcher
- Rust-resistant aluminum damper
- One wood-like nylon handle with tool hooks
- Wood-like nylon lid handle with heat shield
- Spring clip/push pin leg assembly
- Durable all-weather 8 inch rubber molded wheels
- Tuck-Away™ lid holder
- Built-in lid thermometer
- Owner’s guide
- Limited warranty
Available at Johnstones North Vancouver and Surrey Locations.
We offer Setup and Delivery within the Greater Vancouver Area. North Vancouver, West Vancouver, Vancouver, Burnaby, Richmond, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Cloverdale, Surrey, White Rock, Abbotsford, Langley, Delta, Chilliwack, Whistler, Squamish, Pemberton and the entire GVRD.
You must call one of our stores to arrange delivery dates.
Deliveries are scheduled by phone
North Vancouver at 604-985-0234
Surrey at 604-372-4055
Please note we cannot offer next day delivery. We will do our best to fit you into the next available slot.
What's included with my delivery?
Our delivery teams will:
- Fire-test the product to ensure consistency of flame height and ignition, if there is a connected gas line, or LP tank filled. (excluding built-in grills)
- Check to insure all components are complete.
- Recheck fit and finish of barbecue.
- Demonstrate how to turn the BBQ on/off.
- Present owner's manual.
- Recycle your old grill, if requested.
Our delivery teams are not able to:
- Run gas lines.
- Connect NG built-in barbecues to gas line.
- Deliver or fill LP Tanks.
5 years One Touch Cleaning System, no rust-through or burn-through
10 years Bowl, Lid and Center Ring, no rust-through or burn-through
5 years Plastic Components, Excludes fading or discoloration
2 years All remaining parts