• Integrated WEBER CONNECT smart grilling technology:
- Step-by-step grilling assistance
- Real time food temperature monitoring
- WiFi and Bluetooth connected for remote grill access
- Fuel level indications on display or your phone (LP models only)
- Integrated ambient thermometer to measure temp of the grill
• LCD display, 1 plug-in cord included and optional 5V USB-C input
• Includes one meat probe, two probe capacity
• 7mm Stainless Steel grates
• WEBER CRAFTED Outdoor Kitchen Collection frame
• Stainless steel FLAVORIZER bars
• Primary cooking area = 513 square inches
• Expandable top cooking grate area = 274 square inches
• Total cooking area = 787 square inches
• Three main stainless steel burners plus an additional Sear Zone burner
• 39,000 BTU-per-hour input main burners
• 13,000 BTU-per-hour input Sear burner
• 12,000 BTU-per-hour input Side Burner
• Stainless steel lid & doors
• Metal T-bar handle
• Premium knobs provide a precise fit and finish
• Side storage cabinet, fits WEBER CRAFTED grillware
• Pull & clean grease management system
• Tank scale fuel gauge - LP models only (tank not included)
• Six tool hooks
• 4 Metal casters with rubber tread provide extra mobility
(2 front locking casters/2 back casters)
• Natural gas grill includes a 10-foot flexible hose
Assembled: H: 48.1 W: 61.5 D: 27
Boxed: H: 32.13 W: 30.88 D: 35.75
Weight: 178 lbs
Available at Johnstones North Vancouver and Surrey Locations.
We offer Setup and Delivery within the Greater Vancouver Area. North Vancouver, West Vancouver, Vancouver, Burnaby, Richmond, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Cloverdale, Surrey, White Rock, Abbotsford, Langley, Delta, Chilliwack, Whistler, Squamish, Pemberton and the entire GVRD.
You must call one of our stores to arrange delivery dates.
Deliveries are scheduled by phone
North Vancouver at 604-985-0234
Surrey at 604-372-4055
Please note we cannot offer next day delivery. We will do our best to fit you into the next available slot.
What's included with my delivery?
Our delivery teams will:
- Fire-test the product to ensure consistency of flame height and ignition, if there is a connected gas line, or LP tank filled. (excluding built-in grills)
- Check to insure all components are complete.
- Recheck fit and finish of barbecue.
- Demonstrate how to turn the BBQ on/off.
- Present owner's manual.
- Recycle your old grill, if requested.
Our delivery teams are not able to:
- Run gas lines.
- Connect NG built-in barbecues to gas line.
- Deliver or fill LP Tanks.
12 years Cookbox: no rust through/burn through (2 years paint excluding fading or discoloration)
12 years Lid assembly: no rust through/burn through (2 years paint excluding fading or discoloration)
10 years Stainless steel burner tubes: no rust through/burn through
10 years Stainless steel cooking grates: no rust through/burn through
10 years Stainless steel FLAVORIZER BARS: no rust through/burn through
10 years Porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grates: no rust through/burn through
3 years WEBER CONNECT Components
5 years All remaining parts