- Primary cooking area = 468 square inches
- Warming rack area = 112 square inches
- Total cooking area = 580 square inches
- Four stainless steel burners
- 48,800 BTU-per-hour input main burners
- 12,000 BTU-per-hour input, flush-mounted side burner
- 10,600 BTU-per-hour input Sear Station burner
- 6,800 BTU-per-hour input smoker burner and stainless steel smoker box
- 10,600 BTU-per-hour input, rear-mounted, infrared rotisserie burner
- Tuck-Away rotisserie system with flip-up motor and separate spit and fork storage in the enclosed cart
- 9 mm diameter stainless steel rod cooking grates
- Stainless steel Flavorizer bars
- Snap-Jet individual burner ignition system
- Porcelain-enameled lid with thermometer, polished handle, and painted aluminum end caps
- Enclosed cabinet with painted steel doors and chrome-plated aluminum handles
- Front access, stainless steel grease tray with catch pan
- Lighted control knobs
- LED tank scale display and fuel gauge - LP models only (tank not included)
- One handle light
- Six tool hooks
- Two front locking swivel casters and two back swivel casters
- Natural gas grill includes a 10-foot flexible hose
Assembled: H: 51W: 66D: 27
Boxed: L: 39
Weight: 245 lbs
Weber CANNOT be converted to another gas type later. No conversion kits available.
Available at Johnstones North Vancouver and Surrey Locations.
We offer Setup and Delivery within the Greater Vancouver Area. North Vancouver, West Vancouver, Vancouver, Burnaby, Richmond, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Cloverdale, Surrey, White Rock, Abbotsford, Langley, Delta, Chilliwack, Whistler, Squamish, Pemberton and the entire GVRD.
You must call one of our stores to arrange delivery dates.
Deliveries are scheduled by phone
North Vancouver at 604-985-0234
Surrey at 604-372-4055
Please note we cannot offer next day delivery. We will do our best to fit you into the next available slot.
What's included with my delivery?
Our delivery teams will:
- Fire-test the product to ensure consistency of flame height and ignition, if there is a connected gas line, or LP tank filled. (excluding built-in grills)
- Check to insure all components are complete.
- Recheck fit and finish of barbecue.
- Demonstrate how to turn the BBQ on/off.
- Present owner's manual.
- Recycle your old grill, if requested.
Our delivery teams are not able to:
- Run gas lines.
- Connect NG built-in barbecues to gas line.
- Deliver or fill LP Tanks.
10 years All components from the date of purchase when assembled and operated in accordance with theaccompanying Owner’s Manual, normal wear and tear excluded.