Services and Labour Rates
We currently do not offer in-shop or in-home service at this time.
We offer the following services
- Product assembly
- Delivery, set-up and test firing of new BBQs
- Recycling of old BBQ upon delivery of a new BBQ
- Accessories (thermometers, cleaning products, BBQ covers, etc.)
- Replacement parts (cooking grills, heat plates, burners, hoses, small parts, etc.)
- Tips and advice readily available from our knowledgeable staff
Why buy from us:
- Family owned and operated
- 40 years of business in North Vancouver
- We specialize in North American made brand name products
- Friendly Service
- Unparalleled knowledge
- BBB Better Business Bureau (A+ BBB Rating)
- ITA Industry Training Authority
- CFIB Canadian Federation of Independent Business
- RCC Retail Council of Canada
- CAFE Canadian Association of Family Enterprise
- HPBA Hearth, Patio & Barbecue Association
Our delivery teams will:
- Fire-test the product to insure consistency of flame height and ignition,
- If there is a connected gas line, or LP tank filled. (Excluding built-in grills)
- Check to insure all components are complete.
- Recheck fit and finish of barbecue.
- Demonstrate how to turn the BBQ on/off.
- Present owner's manual.
- Recycle your old grill, if requested.
- Our delivery teams are not able to:
- Run gas lines.
- Connect NG built-in barbecues to gas line.
- Deliver or fill LP Tanks.
- North Vancouver, West Vancouver, Vancouver, Burnaby, Deep Cove, Lions Bay, Squamish, Whistler, Pemberton, Abbotsford, Chilliwack, Maple Ridge, Surrey, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Pitt Meadows, White Rock, Richmond, New Westminster.
- Sorry, we do not clean barbecues.
- We do not design custom barbecues nor do we recommend building your own grill for safety reasons.
- We proudly service what we sell.