Services and Labour Rates
We offer the following services
- Product assembly
- Delivery, set-up and test firing of new BBQs
- Recycling of old BBQ upon delivery of a new BBQ
- Accessories (thermometers, cleaning products, BBQ covers, etc.)
- Replacement parts (cooking grills, heat plates, burners, hoses, small parts, etc.)
- Tips and advice readily available from our knowledgeable staff
Why buy from us:
- Family owned and operated
- 40 years of business in North Vancouver
- We specialize in North American made brand name products
- Friendly Service
- Unparalleled knowledge
- BBB Better Business Bureau (A+ BBB Rating)
- ITA Industry Training Authority
- CFIB Canadian Federation of Independent Business
- RCC Retail Council of Canada
- CAFE Canadian Association of Family Enterprise
- HPBA Hearth, Patio & Barbecue Association
Our delivery teams will:
- Fire-test the product to insure consistency of flame height and ignition, If there is a connected gas line, or LP tank filled. (Excluding built-in grills)
- Check to insure all components are complete.
- Recheck fit and finish of barbecue.
- Demonstrate how to turn the BBQ on/off.
- Present owner's manual.
- Recycle your old grill, if requested.
- Our delivery teams are not able to:
- Run gas lines.
- Connect NG built-in barbecues to gas line.
- Deliver or fill LP Tanks.
- North Vancouver, West Vancouver, Vancouver, Burnaby, Deep Cove, Lions Bay, Squamish, Whistler, Pemberton, Abbotsford, Chilliwack, Maple Ridge, Surrey, Langley, Cloverdale, Delta, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Pitt Meadows, White Rock, Richmond, New Westminster.
- Sorry, we do not clean barbecues.
- We do not design custom barbecues nor do we recommend building your own grill for safety reasons.